Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Simple Floral Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone!  I love Altenew's Peony Bouquet set and it was sold out everywhere, except Doodle Bugs.  This is the second time I order from them and the service was excellent.  Their packaging is also awesome.  See at the end of this post at how they package their orders and I also got a complimentary stamp with each of my orders.  Anyway, I have been trying very hard to make a stash of birthday cards and this layout was perfect to make multiple cards.  
First, I stamped the flowers and the coordinating layers onto a stitched rectangle die cut.  I love how easy it is to use this set.  Then I stamp the sentiment and add it to the card base.  
I finished the card with sequins.

Altenew Peony Bouquet
My Favorite Things Written In Watercolor
Doodle Bugs order packaging
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous set of card! LOVE it! Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!