Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bridezilla

Hello, everyone!  I love the Julie Nutting collection and this one is just so pretty.  She reminds me of a bride.  All my friends are married so I don't get to make wedding cards or bridal cards that often. So when there is an opportunity I am thrilled to pull this stamp out.
craftcation.blogspot.com: Bride card using Julie Nutting stamp
I kept it simple and have the focus on the bride. I used my markers to color her features and then decorate her head band and gave her a necklace with some gems.

I wanted her to pop a little so I added blue around the image.

Prima Julie Nutting set

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda I love how you got her to stand out more with the blue outline. I love those stamps too, but sadly only have one, at the moment. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple yet so perfect! Love the light coloring! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Girlie” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Linda, I love the gorgeous coloured simple image , beautifully coloured!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Sats Stamp Wedneday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!