Monday, April 4, 2016

Floral Thanks

Hello, everyone!  Quick post from me using one of my favorite sets from Altenew, Beautiful Day.   I absolutely love this set since I can color it or use the other stamps in the set to create a colorful flower. I made a few these cards to have on hand so I have time to play.
First, I stamped on a Stitched rectangle cardstock that was die cut.  I masked off the large flower to stamp the leaves and the little flowers. Then I went to town with my Copic markers and colored in the images.
I added a "thanks" die cut made with Mama Elephant die that I layered with several pieces to give it dimension.  I finished the card by layering the card with black cardstock before placing it onto a white card base.
Altenew Beautiful Day
Mama Elephants Thanks die
Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle die

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Your copic coloring looks amazing! Love the vibrant colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, the flowers and colours are beautiful, I love the whole design of this, absolutely stunning! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!