Saturday, April 16, 2016

Peep-Tastic Day

Hello, everyone!  I may be behind in posting but I have been busy in the craft room with this and that.  This is one of my favorite sets from Simon Says Stamp that came in the card kit.  I love bunnies and these peeps just melt my heart the moment I saw them.
Peep-Tastic Day with Simon Says Stamp My Kind of Peeps set and card kit
Keeping it simple, I just used the pattern paper that came in the kit and stamped the peeps and fussy cut them out.  I also stamped and cut out the bow ties and color them in with my markers.  I wanted a card that I can use on occasions besides Easter so I choose the sentiment from Avocado Arts Spring Medley set and adhered the peeps after I stamped it.
I used foam adhesive the one in the middle.  I love how quick this card came together and it is so bright.

Simon Says Stamp My Kind Of Peeps
Avocado Spring Medley

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda! The bunny's are adorable and the papers you've used are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!