Monday, April 4, 2016

Skatin' By To Say

Hello, everyone!  Since I skipped last week, I figure I give you a double whammy.  With the snow days, we are having, I was inspired to pull out my penguins despite the fact that my daffodils have sprouted.  It has been a warm winter and I barely got out any snow related stamps but this one from Lawn Fawn is a classic and paired up with Mama Elephant Jolly and Merry set, they are a match made.  
Keeping it simple, I stamped the penguin and color  him in with my Copic markers.  Then I stamped the sentiment underneath as well as the heart swirl with blue ink.
I stamped the inside to complete the sentiment as well as another penguin.  I rarely make CAS cards but every now and then I have to embrace the whiteness.  :-D

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. This is SO COOL! Beautiful use of your supplies! Love the white space and darling image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!