Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Most Beautiful Day

Hello, everyone!  I absolutely love Altenew's Peony Bouquet and Beautiful Day stamp sets so it was natural to combine the two.  These two sets are just so well made and a "must have" if you love flowers like I do.
 First, I layered a black cardstock with a stitched rectangle die cut.  Then I layered the scalloped oval frame die cut multiple times to give it dimension.  I used the frame as a guide first to determine where to stamp the sentiment.  After I stamped the sentiment I glued on the frame.
 I stamped the flowers and leaves and fussy cut them all out before placing them onto the oval frame.  I glue some Pretty Pink Posh sparkling sequins to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Totally stunning! Love the coloring and use of oval die. The composition is fabulous, Linda! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!