Sunday, June 5, 2016

Floral Thank You

Hello, everyone!  Sorry that I have not post in awhile, life have been keeping me busy and throwing me some curve balls too.  Anyway, I am still enamored with Altenew Peony Bouquet and love it with My Favorite Things Watercolor Sentiment set.  These two sets make it easy to mass produced thank you cards.
First, I used Distress ink on a stitched rectangle die cut before stamping the sentiment and layering it onto a white cardbase.  Then I stamped all the layers for the flowers and leaves before cutting them out.  I arranged all the flowers and leaves and adhered them all down.
I finished the card with some Pretty Pink Posh sparkling sequins.
I changed up the colors of the flowers and love the way they all look.



The card below was what I created at first but decided that I like the blue background more.
It is still beautiful but the others spoke to me.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!