Friday, June 17, 2016

Watercolor Critters

Hello, everyone!  With the end of school year and summer approaching, there has been non-stop activities here.  However, I have been making cards but I just don't have the time to blog about them.  I made this card for my son when he went to Nature's classroom.  He loved it and had a blast there too.
I kept this card simple and watercolor the images from Lawn Fawn Critters In the Forest after stamping and masking the images.
I added the googly eyes to the owl and the speech bubble from Simon Says Stamp Happy Days set.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Super cute scene! It really is lovely crafted! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Animal Magic” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!