Sunday, July 24, 2016

Love You

Hello, everyone!  Sorry, I've been MIA on my blog.  I'm a little better at posting what I am up to on Instagram.  We started the summer with colds and a stomach thing for me here.  Yup, that's how we roll.  Everyone is healthy now.  YAY!  I made this card for my son but decided on other cards for him.  I will save it for his lunch box next year.   
I love using my watercolors to create a sky background.  It is so easy!!!  Here I stamped the hearts and sentiment and watercolor around it.  Then I stamped the plane and colored it with my Copic markers.
I popped the plane up with foam tape and finished the card by layering it with black cardstock before placing it onto the card base.  Simple and easy!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Linda! The image is so cute and your background looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!