Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Slider Plane Card

Hello, everyone!  I have been wanting to make a slider card for a while but never made time to make one.  So when my son went to Nature's classroom, I thought he would love to receive slider card.  I kept the card simple and just used Avery Elle's Fly By stamp set.
I used pattern paper from my stash and created a slider the old fashion way using a hole puncher and connecting them by cutting a slot out with a craft knife.  I watched Lawn Fawn's Kelly Marie's slider video to figure out how to do this first.  Then I stamped the airplane and cloud sentiment.
I colored the plane with Copic markers and then attached it to a penny that was placed in the slider slot.  I used foam tape to pop the card up and allow the slider to work properly. I also fussy-cut out the sentiment and attached it to the card.
Avery Elle Fly By stamp set

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. wicked fun slider card!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!