Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Card #1 Made From SSS October 2016 Card Kit

Hello, crafty friends!  I know the burning question on everyone's mind...who did Negan take down on The Walking Dead...ok besides that; maybe where have you been???  :-)  Well, I'm sorry for being MIA for so long.  This summer and the start of the school year have been crazy and tough.  This summer we had a death in the family and later, illnesses and these main events have destroyed any mojo I had left for making cards.  Also, I have been running around a lot more so I had less time in my craft room.  However, I have been doing some other creative things to relieve my creative needs, mostly learning and practicing watercoloring and drawing.  Anyway, now that things are starting to settle down and I can get back to a normal schedule of sort, I can share some of my creations.  I thought a good way to get back into card making is doing it on World Card Making Day, especially with my Simon Says Stamp October 2016 Card Kit that arrived this week.  I'm determined to use them as soon as I can and get a few cards out of them.


For this card, I used a circle die to trace a circle as a guide for my wreath.  I stamped the biggest image first on the wreath first and filled up the circle to create a wreath.  I cut a ribbon tail on one end of the cardstock and stamped the sentiment.  I used foam tape to place the ribbon onto the cardbase covered with pattern paper from the kit.       


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the Autumn colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!