Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello, friends!  I normally don't make Halloween cards but after seeing this owl and bunny from Lawn Fawn, I had to color them and put them on a card. I made this galaxy background that I learned from Kristina Werner a while ago and thought it was a perfect background to pair with my Halloween scene.


I used  this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to lay out my pattern paper on the card base.  Then I stamped my critters out and color them with my Copic markers before cutting them out.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on dark brown cardstock before placing it on the galaxy background along with the critters.    


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Very fun mix, Linda! Your galaxy makes a perfect background! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your galaxy background looks amazing and works so well with these gorgeous Halloween images. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!