Sunday, October 16, 2016

Warm Fuzzies

Hello, crafty friends!  I decided to make use of my Simon Says Stampe October 2016 card kit again and used some of the supplies.  It was a last minute thing to make this card since I have been dealing with a cold again.  Seriously, I am so done with colds and coughs.  If only it is as easy as that.  :-D  Anyway, I used this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to put this card together.  
After gluing all the pattern  paper and cardstock onto the card base following the sketch, I stamped the sentiment on a thin strip of cardstock and adhered it to the card.  Then I stamped the squirrel and fussy cut it out before adhering it.  
I finished the card with one of the acorns from Little B.
 


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:
- Freshly Made Sketches #258 Challenge



You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card using adorable images and fabulous papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!